Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 44

Thread: Evolution of Homosexuality (not sure where to post this)

  1. #11
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Evolution of Homosexuality (not sure where to post this)

    I personally think its a choice. I think people get it in their head that they're gay and start believing it so much that the norm becomes a turn-off for them.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Evolution of Homosexuality (not sure where to post this)

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MOX</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah I don't believe that [censored] either....NO WAY are people born gay. That is strictly their decision and theirs only. I don't claim to be a Christian bc I know I sin and I sin everyday but I was raised in church, had to go 3 times a week until I was about 13yrs old and I know a lil bit about the bible as I was raised from very religous parents. Homosexuality will send you straight to hell and there is no way God is gon make somebody born gay. I myself do not understand homos, for the life of me cannot understand why any guy wouldn't LOVE women. I can understand lesbians alot more bc women are very beautiful and sexy. Well, not all of em. But the womans body is a wonderful thing and I know several girls that find other chicks very attractive or think they are sexy so I can understand 2 women being with eachother as long as its not the butch lesbos. </div></div>


    hahaha oh where to begin with this one...
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Shooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    1,087
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Evolution of Homosexuality (not sure where to post this)

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I personally think its a choice. I think people get it in their head that they're gay and start believing it so much that the norm becomes a turn-off for them. </div></div>

    Is that how it happened for you? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] HAHA j/k

    This is one of those rare occasions I agree with you r13. Exactly how you said it. Most of the time, its one of those things to get attention.
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson

  4. #14
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Evolution of Homosexuality (not sure where to post this)

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MOX</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah I don't believe that [censored] either....NO WAY are people born gay. That is strictly their decision and theirs only. I don't claim to be a Christian bc I know I sin and I sin everyday but I was raised in church, had to go 3 times a week until I was about 13yrs old and I know a lil bit about the bible as I was raised from very religous parents. Homosexuality will send you straight to hell and there is no way God is gon make somebody born gay. I myself do not understand homos, for the life of me cannot understand why any guy wouldn't LOVE women. I can understand lesbians alot more bc women are very beautiful and sexy. Well, not all of em. But the womans body is a wonderful thing and I know several girls that find other chicks very attractive or think they are sexy so I can understand 2 women being with eachother as long as its not the butch lesbos.</div></div>

    Hahahahahaha. Please tell me you're not serious.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Evolution of Homosexuality (not sure where to post this)

    what MOX said might not be politically correct but with a bit more tact in his wording, that is what the bible teaches (for the most part, then he got off on some other stuff)
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Evolution of Homosexuality (not sure where to post this)

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: starbuck</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what is wrong with what MOX said?</div></div>

    Its one of the most idiotic things ever said on here. That's what.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Evolution of Homosexuality (not sure where to post this)

    Lol, Sounded like it came from that song... Whats that one called "Body is a Wonderland" or something. A song that explains all lesbian behavior. lol

  8. #18
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Evolution of Homosexuality (not sure where to post this)

    What the hell is fecund?
    GO VOLS

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Evolution of Homosexuality (not sure where to post this)

    man, i think you gotta be born that way.


    i see no way a man can make a conscious choice to [censored] other men.

    im not religious at all, i mean NOT AT ALL, so that holds no bearings on my views.

    its not like i think we should go exterminate all gay people

    but i honestly believe, that with all the pressures surronding gays today, i cant make my self think that people choose to take it in the ass
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Evolution of Homosexuality (not sure where to post this)

    I think elp6n has the right idea some choose it, but most are born that way.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •